How to Install AxcessD
1. Click on the ‘Add to browser‘ button, on this page or on the axcessd.com home page
For Chrome or Edge you will be redirected to the Chrome Webstore; install AxcessD from there. Note that the AxcessD Chrome extension should be installed for either the Chrome or Edge browsers.
2. Review the Privacy Notice and Click ‘Okay’
3. Choose a username and password, and enter your valid email address, then click ‘Create Account’
4. Create your first ‘Access List’ – select a Platform, pick a name for the list, enter one or more contacts, and click ‘Create List’. (You can edit the list, import more contacts, and create more lists later)
5. You are Done! Check out the directions summary and click Close.