How to Use AxcessD
1. Left Click on the AxcessD Logo in the Browser toolbar
2. Enter the username and password that you used to create your AxcessD account, then click ‘Login’
3. The Popup Dialog shows that you are logged in. You may use this dialog later to change options. Click anywhere outside of the dialog to close it.
4. After you login to AxcessD, reload any pages that were already open.
5. Now write your posts and comments as you normally do. Notice the two new icons in the display near your post.
6. Click on the ‘Contacts’ icon and select one of your configured Access Lists to use when protecting this post.
7. Click on the ‘Protect’ icon to transform the post to it’s protected format
8. Click on the web platform’s usual ‘Post’ button to submit the protected posting to the platform.
9. When the posting is loaded by someone in your Access List, and they are logged in to their AxcessD account, the post will be converted back to it’s original form. (You may also re-load the page so you can see the post converted back to it’s original form after you have posted it.)